The days when you needed approvals to access the financial markets from the bigwigs are over. If you remember, digital assets were only prescribed for the rich years ago. Middle-income families were only left to survive on salaries and whatever they made in businesses that could rarely fend for one person. The extremely poor ones almost had no hope. Thanks to cryptocurrencies, that chain has been broken.
Interestingly, one platform in particular has gone overboard to do more. That’s why, in this Bitcoin Clever review we explain everything you need to know about the platform so pay good attention here.
Bitcoin Clever claims to be an easy-to-use and legitimate platform for investors. However, we would not go without informing you that it has its own downsides. So, first, let’s look at the benefits Bitcoin Clever offers and why it could be inconvenient at other times.
Bitcoin Clever Rating: 4.⅘
|Bitcoin Clever Pros
|Bitcoin Clever Cons
|Unrestricted access to a personal account manager
|Bitcoin Clever has no mobile application
|Affordable minimum deposit
|The user interface is a bit outdated
|Regulated brokers as partners
|Demo account to practice trading
|Access to Bitcoin robots, other financial markets apart from crypto
The Bitcoin Clever Platform: What Is It?
Bitcoin Clever is a unique tool that helps investors get connected with licensed brokers across the globe. The platform, which seems to have much competition, looks to be ahead of its peers as it offers complete control to its users.
With the Bitcoin Clever partners’ platform, you can trade Bitcoin, Ethereum, and other digital assets without worrying about restrictions. Another thing about Bitcoin Clever is that it is open to investors worldwide. Traders only have to confirm their region’s crypto regulations to decide whether to use the platform or not. All said and done; you must wonder how all of these are possible. Not to bother, this next section clearly explains how Bitcoin Clever works.
How Does Bitcoin Clever Work?
Using Bitcoin Clever is no herculean task. Based on our research, you’re good to go as long as you have verified your account and been provided with trading software assigned by the broker. All you need to do is log in to your trader dashboard, decide on your trading strategies, and trade crypto. With Bitcoin Clever, there are other perks you enjoy.
For example, you can build experience trading with a demo account. For veteran traders, trading bots are available at your disposal. You can take advantage of it as it can help you create trading strategies. In addition, Bitcoin Clever works in a way that you have both manual and automated trading options. With the automated trading platform, you can execute trades simultaneously and use multiple indicators without extra stress.
Despite the attractive solution that Bitcoin Clever offers, you need to watch your risk appetite. The cryptocurrency market does not always produce profits, as you can sometimes lose money. So, ensure you do your market analysis well before going all in on a trade. If you’re new to the market, speak to an investment expert before you deposit funds. More importantly, check the regulatory authorities per your country’s crypto laws.
Is Bitcoin Clever Legitimate or Scam?
One challenge that has plagued the crypto ecosystem is the rampant hack attacks. In 2022 alone, over eight major scams with billions of dollars were lost to these exploits. Because of this, investors have been ensuring that they conduct in-depth research before making informed decisions.
As for Bitcoin Clever, we discovered that it was not one of those platforms lurking around to rip users off their hard-earned money. Apart from the seasoned brokers the platform partners with, it also states clearly that users should only invest money they can afford to lose. This is unlike other platforms that don’t care if you lose your life savings to the crypto market.
Since we also tried out the platform and used a number of the available features, we concluded that it was safe to use. So, if you intend to try it out, we can assure you that you are in the right hands, especially as you don’t need to pay any individual before using the platform.
Bitcoin Clever Review: Key Features
Bitcoin Clever has several advantages that even novice traders have attested to with their reviews online. While this Bitcoin Clever review might not touch all, we will highlight a few key features.
- Swift registration process: Registering on Bitcoin Clever was as smooth as a sailing ship based on our experience. The one thing that caught our attention was the ease of filling out the sign-up form. So, this part is a key feature that places Bitcoin Clever above many other platforms.
- Beginner-friendly trading platforms: Bitcoin Clever partners seem like brokers who are only concerned about your success. This is because almost all the trading platforms they offer have beginner traders in mind. That said, if you are a complete novice and have been scared of trying out the platform, we tell you to overcome your fears. Still, you may need to consult a professional financial advisor.
- Fast withdrawals: For most platforms, users must wait some days, sometimes a week, for funds to be withdrawn. However, Bitcoin Clever does not do such as withdrawal requests being processed almost immediately. However, whenever the funds appear in your bank account depends mainly on your financial institution.
- Dedicated support team: Bitcoin Clever partners also ensures that customer service is top-notch. Support personnel is usually ready to assist if you have a problem with your trading account, deposit, or even connecting to a broker. Although it sometimes takes a while to respond, users get their issues sorted eventually.
- Access to numerous financial tools: As a trader, you are expected to have access to several financial instruments. The problem with this is that you must pay huge sums to subscribe. But with Bitcoin Clever, brokers provide tools to help you succeed in the market at almost no cost.
Opening a Bitcoin Clever Account: Step-By-Step
The journey to using Bitcoin Clever starts with a decision to open an account. However, many potential investors skip registrations because of how draining it can sometimes be. With Bitcoin Clever, we found out that it was a different story. So, in this part of the Bitcoin Clever review, we will take you through signing up.
Step 1: Sign up for a Bitcoin Clever Account
First, you must fill out the registration form on the platform’s homepage. After which, you ensure to input your correct details. Once you’ve done this, you will receive an email registration success message and be automatically transferred to a broker. Then, you can move to the next step.
Step 2: Verify Your Details
The next step is account verification. This happens some minutes or hours after you successfully register. Someone from the broker’s account management service will contact you via phone call. This account manager will then assess if the personal information you filled out were correct. If so, you get access to your personal trading platform.
Step 3: Make the Minimum Deposit or More
After accessing your trader dashboard, you can make your initial deposit. If you prefer, you can deposit more, but the minimum deposit amount is $250. With this $250, you can buy and sell Bitcoin and trade other cryptocurrencies.
Step 4: Start Your Trading Journey
Once your deposit has been confirmed, it will reflect on your trading account. You can then go straight into live trading. As an experienced trader, you can try out leveraged trades and choose different pairs that suit you. However, we do not expect beginners to follow the same route. Bitcoin Clever partners offer a demo account. So, if you are less familiar with trading, you can start with the demo trading feature.
Frequently Asked Questions
You probably know more about Bitcoin Clever but are still curious about some other parts. Of course, we expect this to happen. So, to address that, we have dedicated this section to help get your questions answered. Read on!
Is Bitcoin Clever Legit?
Bitcoin Clever seems to stand out in a world filled with platforms hoping to rug-pull investors. This is why we concluded that Bitcoin Clever is legit. Everything is transparent, from the platform’s homepage and account verification to the process of depositing funds.
Is It Safe to Use Bitcoin Clever?
Our expert team has hardly failed to recognise loopholes in systems such as Bitcoin Clever. Surprisingly, the results could not identify potential security issues on the platform. In fact, we were impressed with the two-factor authentication offered by Bitcoin Clever’s partners. To answer this question—Yes, Bitcoin is safe and secure for users.
Is Using Bitcoin Clever Free?
According to the Bitcoin Clever website, registration is free. So, you don’t need to pay any money before applying to connect with a broker. However, you have a $250 minimum deposit to trade on the trading software. This amount is not a service fee or transaction charge but all yours to invest in the opportunities you find on the broker’s trading platform. Is there a Bitcoin Clever App?
As of this writing, Bitcoin Clever has not launched a trading app. However, you can bank on the user-friendly interface of the Bitcoin Clever website if you intend to trade on mobile. Based on our findings, the Bitcoin Clever platform is suitable for almost all internet-connected devices. Also, the platform works perfectly on major browsers, so you have almost nothing to worry about.
What Is the Minimum Deposit Amount?
Unlike other trading platforms, Bitcoin Clever does not expect you to break the bank for you to trade. An initial deposit of $250 is all you need to start trading; this is not a Bitcoin Clever registration fee. Any amount deposited is all for your trading account.
Can I Get a Demo Account?
Different traders have different skill levels. This is why some Bitcoin Clever’s partners provided demo trading as an option for beginner traders. So, yes! You can access a demo account as a Bitcoin Clever user.
What Trading Platforms are Available?
Both new users and expert traders can access several trading platforms via Bitcoin Clever. However, we can’t assure you of specific trading software that you would get. This part all depends on the broker you connect with. From our experience, the MetaTrader 4 and 5 is popular among brokers so you may get to use any of both.
Which Celebrities Use Bitcoin Clever?
These days, many celebrities have been investing in the cryptocurrency market. From Elon Musk, and Mark Cuban, to Jack Dorsey, already-established individuals do not want to be left out of the crypto party. However, we did not find any valid information that linked any celebrity to Bitcoin Clever. This is not to say that they have never used it. But, at the time of this writing, we found no public information regarding it.
Conclusion: Bitcoin Clever Review
To conclude this Bitcoin Clever review, here are some key takeaways in case you missed out on some things.
- Bitcoin Clever is a legit platform to connect with reputable brokers worldwide.
- There is no such thing as Bitcoin Clever software. All the platform does is grant you access to trading software via brokers in your region. It should not be confused with a cryptocurrency exchange or software.
- The trading platform provided by Bitcoin Clever’s brokers is filled with beginner-friendly tools to help crypto newbies in their trading journey. Expert and veteran traders are not exempted from using Bitcoin Clever as the trading software provided by the brokers’ suits investors at all levels.
- You can access trading bots as a Bitcoin Clever user. However, you should note this part. Trading bots can cost inexperienced traders their invested capital. So, if you’re a complete beginner, we suggest against using the bots. However, expert traders can use the feature since they most likely know their way around them.
- Lastly, you must familiarise yourself with the crypto laws in your country. The purpose of this review is to educate and inform you. Because we are not partners with Bitcoin Clever, we have no say in the implications of whatever happens with your trading account or invested capital. Please, do your own research.